Lady.
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.


Rewind.
|
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Happy 38th Monthsary Baby!♥ We headed down to Taka to get our 月饼 for our parents! And as usual, Taka is overly crowded. Haha.
So you know where to find us ? Heh heh heh ...
Needless to say, our favourite dinning place: KURA
while waiting for our ramen.
We have our Mario Race but I dont know why I ALWAYS LOSE! *humpf... 
♥, top.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Happy 38th Monthsary Baby!♥ We headed down to Taka to get our 月饼 for our parents! And as usual, Taka is overly crowded. Haha.
So you know where to find us ? Heh heh heh ...
Needless to say, our favourite dinning place: KURA
while waiting for our ramen.
We have our Mario Race but I dont know why I ALWAYS LOSE! *humpf... 
|