Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Dear and I went to Glasshouse Fish & Co for our 35th ♥ . Food was as per usual, GOOD. But this time round, I have a very bad BITES. I dont know is their metal chair dirty or my sensitive skin or some bugs just love my blood. Two huge, swallow and reddish LONG rashes/bites right at the back of my knees, BOTH! Damn itchy. Look like got whacked with a thick whip. I went to see doctor, applied a very good cream and good, the bites stop to swell. Yeah, no more 猪脚. LOL!
Moral of story, DO NOT wear skirts(anything above knee) to Fish & Co.
Dear and I went to Glasshouse Fish & Co for our 35th ♥ . Food was as per usual, GOOD. But this time round, I have a very bad BITES. I dont know is their metal chair dirty or my sensitive skin or some bugs just love my blood. Two huge, swallow and reddish LONG rashes/bites right at the back of my knees, BOTH! Damn itchy. Look like got whacked with a thick whip. I went to see doctor, applied a very good cream and good, the bites stop to swell. Yeah, no more 猪脚. LOL!
Moral of story, DO NOT wear skirts(anything above knee) to Fish & Co.