Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Took a short break together with baby and we went Genting again! Haha. The fastest and easiest place to get OUT OF SINGAPORE so you can avoid all the calls from merchants! We just want to relax ourselves from our super stressful working environment. Hees. I really love their bed, so comfy. I slept so well. Simply love the weather. Next trip, Hong Kong ?
And finally we get to ride our gold cart! So shiok. Hehe.
And thanks baby for trying though we didnt manged to win one. Muacks.
I want to go holiday! Whoever interested, please plan and let me know.
:)
Took a short break together with baby and we went Genting again! Haha. The fastest and easiest place to get OUT OF SINGAPORE so you can avoid all the calls from merchants! We just want to relax ourselves from our super stressful working environment. Hees. I really love their bed, so comfy. I slept so well. Simply love the weather. Next trip, Hong Kong ?
And finally we get to ride our gold cart! So shiok. Hehe.
And thanks baby for trying though we didnt manged to win one. Muacks.
I want to go holiday! Whoever interested, please plan and let me know.
:)