Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Saturday, April 09, 2011
My baby's 22nd birthday!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I wasnt able to apply leave on his birthday.

So, I prepare a little surprise after woork. Broughtthe birthday tart to his house. I lighted all 4 candles before knocking onto his door. Dadang, and he smiled widely. Hehehe.

I bought Dear a Mange and Strawberries custard tart from Fruit Paradise. Love it, its so yummy! The base crust was good. Its a 9-inch tart.
 
Snaps of my birthday boy.. See how serious he look when he was making his wishes. Haha.

22nd birthday 

the hidden goodnes. light fresh cream with the cream custard. OMG

Head down to OOTOYA @ Orchard Central. Never been to here before, so decided to give it a try. And well, I really have to say the food S.U.C.K.S! Nothing looks appealing to us. But we cannot just walked out like that...

Food was extremely normal or awful. Dear ordered his hot soba noodles soup. The soup just taste like plain miso with a lot of water added and the super un-match bitter white carrot strips. Mine still tasted alright because of the soya sauce. The pork katsu was so thick making it very difficult to bite/chew. Meat was v tough. The weird cold tofu with smashed bits salmon coated with bitter transparent sauce. Cannot make it at all. 

The only good thing is, luckily we didnt order much. Total bill sum up to only $36+.  
Bye OOTOYA, see you never!


Happy Birthday my Dear. Hope you like all the presents and the specially ordered fruit tart. Wishing you all the best in your career. Earn as much commission as you can. May you have constant and incoming customers. I love you. Hugs and kisses.
♥, top.