Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Birthday with vday together, plus monthsary! (:
Our new favourite for dinning place, Ippudo@Mandrian Gallery. It's Citibank merchant.
The moment you try the ramen, you will never forget the taste. And I'm not exaggerating. The soup base is so thick and rich. Of course the first time I tried a similar authentic japanese restaurant NANTSUTTEI@Parco, I find the soup a little bit salty. But after a few more slips, getting acceptable and I drank the whole big bowl of soup!!! Haha.
Introduce Ippudo to my dear. He loved it! Hehe. My first time there as well. And great for the both of us, thumbs up! We will definitely be there again for the RAMEN! I'm not sure if they take reservation. FYI, We queued 45 minutes before we got our seats! Worth while still. Hees. For all the japanese food lover like me, you know what to do. (:
Thank you baby for your presents. Hees, Yes I know I still owe you vday present, wait for your surprise ok. Love you. Muacks.
♥♥♥
Aside, thank you my dearest sisters HuiLing, Joyce, ShuXian and SookEng, my Citi colleagues and friends for the well wishes plus presents everyweek!
Birthday with vday together, plus monthsary! (:
Our new favourite for dinning place, Ippudo@Mandrian Gallery. It's Citibank merchant.
The moment you try the ramen, you will never forget the taste. And I'm not exaggerating. The soup base is so thick and rich. Of course the first time I tried a similar authentic japanese restaurant NANTSUTTEI@Parco, I find the soup a little bit salty. But after a few more slips, getting acceptable and I drank the whole big bowl of soup!!! Haha.
Introduce Ippudo to my dear. He loved it! Hehe. My first time there as well. And great for the both of us, thumbs up! We will definitely be there again for the RAMEN! I'm not sure if they take reservation. FYI, We queued 45 minutes before we got our seats! Worth while still. Hees. For all the japanese food lover like me, you know what to do. (:
Thank you baby for your presents. Hees, Yes I know I still owe you vday present, wait for your surprise ok. Love you. Muacks.
♥♥♥
Aside, thank you my dearest sisters HuiLing, Joyce, ShuXian and SookEng, my Citi colleagues and friends for the well wishes plus presents everyweek!