Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Our lovely Saturday together!
Decided to try the one beside Ajisen, Karu. And ... it's good! The soup was tasty, a little bit like Ippudo. Haha. A more cheaper version. I think the 白 soup base is better than the 红 soup base. 5 pieces of chashu with 1 soft boil egg for $13. Worth ~ I will bookmarked this Karu in one of my favourite makan places. Hehe.
Head down to Paragon to get present for my dearest sister. And far east for some shopping. Just so you know, we then started to look out for merchants if they are using credit machine. Haha. Workaholic. And yes we managed to get some business cards, I shall contact them soon.
XW HK Cafe for dinner. I was too bloated so ordered the Mango snow instead. But, both of us cannot even finish it. Doesn't taste very good anyway. Don't order ok.
Decided to try the one beside Ajisen, Karu. And ... it's good! The soup was tasty, a little bit like Ippudo. Haha. A more cheaper version. I think the 白 soup base is better than the 红 soup base. 5 pieces of chashu with 1 soft boil egg for $13. Worth ~ I will bookmarked this Karu in one of my favourite makan places. Hehe.
Head down to Paragon to get present for my dearest sister. And far east for some shopping. Just so you know, we then started to look out for merchants if they are using credit machine. Haha. Workaholic. And yes we managed to get some business cards, I shall contact them soon.
XW HK Cafe for dinner. I was too bloated so ordered the Mango snow instead. But, both of us cannot even finish it. Doesn't taste very good anyway. Don't order ok.