Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Didn't realize that I haven't been updating my blog for close to a month. Haas. Ah pa and Jasmine birthday have past. Coming up next will be mine! Cannot believe I'm turning 22 years old soon man!!! I want FOREVER 21!!! Working life was still bearable for me. Already getting used to it. I have applied online for a degree course last week to SIM for this year 2011 July intake Bachelor of business management (part time). Yeah! Will be back to school soon~ Got to continue saving for my school fees. (:
CNY and valentine's day is coming! Looking forward to both of them.
Short and sweet. Sayo.
Didn't realize that I haven't been updating my blog for close to a month. Haas. Ah pa and Jasmine birthday have past. Coming up next will be mine! Cannot believe I'm turning 22 years old soon man!!! I want FOREVER 21!!! Working life was still bearable for me. Already getting used to it. I have applied online for a degree course last week to SIM for this year 2011 July intake Bachelor of business management (part time). Yeah! Will be back to school soon~ Got to continue saving for my school fees. (:
CNY and valentine's day is coming! Looking forward to both of them.
Short and sweet. Sayo.