Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Friday, December 10, 2010
Seriously I'm really lack of self discipline and determination.  I'm totally made up of 100% laziness and 0% hardworking.

Shall not mention what happened that made me confessed this. I really need to pull up my damn bloody socks. Keep nua-ing and I will be destroy! By myself!

Aside, christmas is coming! I have prepared small goodies bags for all my colleagues and little gifts to my closest friends and sisters. But I still have no idea what to buy for my dear?! Help...

Anyway, have you all tune in to radio 987fm? The 'in' way to call 2011 is '011'! Pronounced as 'old eleven'. Cool eh. Haha. Which also mean, its time to set those unrealistic and difficult to fulfill new year's resolution again! Will put thoughts in it. (:
♥, top.