Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Friday, November 05, 2010
Happy Deepavali! Look like its going to pour anytime soon.

K, After 1 year plus of working in Citibank, finally I'm entitled to my compliance leave! Woohoo ~ It will be a total of 10 working days! From 8 Nov till 22 Nov. How shiok can this be!!! I'm always envying others and finally its my turn now! Hahaha. Did my hand over list to my colleague, total of 37 items to be done and follow up. Haas, I hope she dont hate me.

Am going to Genting 3D2N with Dear, Joyce and JJ. Just a short trip to relax ourselves. As for the rest of my compliance, I have already booked 5 practical lesson, preparing to start the gear! See, fruitful right my compliance leave?

Counting down to T.W.O more days. Weeeee ..
♥, top.