Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Friday, October 08, 2010
Yippie, I've taken my first step.
I just enrolled myself for driving lessons at CDC. Hees. My dear Ling accompanied me. Thanks to her if not I'll be like a blur sotong. Hahahas. The enrollment fee + basic theory lesson + e-learning + basic theory test altogether costs me $166.50. More to come since I opted for the same driving car and taught within 3 teachers ? I think I need to put aside $2k ?
Reckon that my schedule will be more packed now. WORK + DRIVING.
Schooling wise will be together with Ling! Hees. But we will need to do some savings first. $30k ? Looking forward to studying together man! (:
Yippie, I've taken my first step.
I just enrolled myself for driving lessons at CDC. Hees. My dear Ling accompanied me. Thanks to her if not I'll be like a blur sotong. Hahahas. The enrollment fee + basic theory lesson + e-learning + basic theory test altogether costs me $166.50. More to come since I opted for the same driving car and taught within 3 teachers ? I think I need to put aside $2k ?
Reckon that my schedule will be more packed now. WORK + DRIVING.
Schooling wise will be together with Ling! Hees. But we will need to do some savings first. $30k ? Looking forward to studying together man! (: