Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Saturday, October 02, 2010
I was so happy, really very happy and touched when Dear say he will go back school to attain higher level of education. And myself to get a degree. I felt a sudden urge of motivation. I felt so encouraged by his words. I told him we WILL and I WANT to walk towards our personal goals together. For him and for myself even for our future!

We will give ourselves 5 years to invest on our personal goals before we reach 25 years old.
  • To attain better and higher education
  • Obtain a driving license
  • To save x-dollars amount
I sincerely and really hope that we both will fulfill the above 3 goals. 
So Dear, lets promise and do this together ya!

I love you.
(:
♥, top.