Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, October 04, 2010
For the first time I actually felt that acquiring merchants is never an easy task. Many times when the bank cannot offer good and competitive rates or rather they offered similar rates, we will more or less lose out to our competitors. I just called a list of merchants specialized in medical industry in Novena Medical Center. Sigh, and the result is: 90% of the merchant not interested. Suddenly my mood just went all the way down, feeling so discouraged.
But of course, I did not regret choosing to be a RM. Well, guess that's life isn't it? Unfairness, hardships, rude people etc. Not pain and there will never be any gain.
For the first time I actually felt that acquiring merchants is never an easy task. Many times when the bank cannot offer good and competitive rates or rather they offered similar rates, we will more or less lose out to our competitors. I just called a list of merchants specialized in medical industry in Novena Medical Center. Sigh, and the result is: 90% of the merchant not interested. Suddenly my mood just went all the way down, feeling so discouraged.
But of course, I did not regret choosing to be a RM. Well, guess that's life isn't it? Unfairness, hardships, rude people etc. Not pain and there will never be any gain.