Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Due to our busy and hectic working life, finally we manage to have some time together 买东西吃东西. Haha. This month I really did manged my financial very well! Was really disciplined on those things I should buy over those things I want to buy. Partial credits goes to dear and thank him for his constant nagging. Hehe.
Craving for Xin Wang. And for the first time I tried their French Toast! Didn't know it was so yummy can! I would want to have it again! (:
Sorry dear that we didn't managed to get our Predators movie tickets! Don't sad ok. Love and sayang you. Muacks
Due to our busy and hectic working life, finally we manage to have some time together 买东西吃东西. Haha. This month I really did manged my financial very well! Was really disciplined on those things I should buy over those things I want to buy. Partial credits goes to dear and thank him for his constant nagging. Hehe.
Craving for Xin Wang. And for the first time I tried their French Toast! Didn't know it was so yummy can! I would want to have it again! (:
Sorry dear that we didn't managed to get our Predators movie tickets! Don't sad ok. Love and sayang you. Muacks