Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, May 01, 2010
Yes, it has been almost a month since I joined the Merchant Acquisition Sales Team. Definitely compare to Helpdesk there is more flexibility in terms of time usage and the knowledge we have to attain before meeting the merchant. But one thing for sure, there is targets! The amount of workload, stress and pressure are slowly pilling up now. Hees. But I dont complained because this is what I have chosen for myself. This is what I'm given opportunity for. Thus, I work hard for it!
I always remind myself.
Since I'm so young, full of vigor the more I should work harder! For my family, for myself and for my future! And to gain tons of experience and knowledge along the way from all my seniors and even merchants. I wished I could excel in the banking industry. This has always been my dream man! (:
On a lighter note, welcome aboard Ms Joyce and Ms Huiling! Hehe. I'm so looking forward the 3 of us working together in the same building!!! Hahahas. Sincerely wished my lovely 2 ladies will find pleasant working in Citibank.
Yes, it has been almost a month since I joined the Merchant Acquisition Sales Team. Definitely compare to Helpdesk there is more flexibility in terms of time usage and the knowledge we have to attain before meeting the merchant. But one thing for sure, there is targets! The amount of workload, stress and pressure are slowly pilling up now. Hees. But I dont complained because this is what I have chosen for myself. This is what I'm given opportunity for. Thus, I work hard for it!
I always remind myself.
Since I'm so young, full of vigor the more I should work harder! For my family, for myself and for my future! And to gain tons of experience and knowledge along the way from all my seniors and even merchants. I wished I could excel in the banking industry. This has always been my dream man! (:
On a lighter note, welcome aboard Ms Joyce and Ms Huiling! Hehe. I'm so looking forward the 3 of us working together in the same building!!! Hahahas. Sincerely wished my lovely 2 ladies will find pleasant working in Citibank.