Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, May 03, 2010
Today, visited Shufen auntie. Went over to her place with a few members to have our chanting session. It has been a few months since I last saw her. And I cannot believe my eyes, she grew so thin that I can ever imagine. Barely just bones and skins left. Her face string so much. Really felt my heart aching. And I teared secretly. She was one of my mother's good friend. A very familiar auntie who see my siblings and I grow up. Only until she realized she contracted a cancerous illness, which terribly eats up everything she has.
Life is always unpredictable.
Auntie Shufen is definitely a pleasant lady with a heaven made kind heart. My family and I sincerely and truly hope she can recover from her illness and live well.
Today, visited Shufen auntie. Went over to her place with a few members to have our chanting session. It has been a few months since I last saw her. And I cannot believe my eyes, she grew so thin that I can ever imagine. Barely just bones and skins left. Her face string so much. Really felt my heart aching. And I teared secretly. She was one of my mother's good friend. A very familiar auntie who see my siblings and I grow up. Only until she realized she contracted a cancerous illness, which terribly eats up everything she has.
Life is always unpredictable.
Auntie Shufen is definitely a pleasant lady with a heaven made kind heart. My family and I sincerely and truly hope she can recover from her illness and live well.