Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Monday, April 05, 2010
Happy 21st Birthday to my dearest precious BABY
We had Kushibo @ Great World City. We only managed to have the Express Lunch buffet. But somehow I was quite disappointed with the variety of foodies. Not what I have expected. Nevertheless, overall still consider satisfactory.

And I presented to Dear his last present of the day. Dadang~


 
I liked the GREEN TEA with VANILLA ice cream topped with IQ BALLs!! Yummy!
  
Sweet little Cuttie

Muacks


 LOLs
I like my bf wearing STUD :D
Strawberry shortcake Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to BABY, Happy birthday to YOU 
During our free time, we catch Clash of the Titans (2D) at Cathy. I really liked this movie. Sam Worthington(Perseus) was so awesome! The whole movie was so captivating. Medusa was so beautiful featured in this movie compared to Percy Jackson, The lighting Thief. I feel like watching it again!!! Hehe.

And finally, 生日快乐我亲爱的宝贝, Hope you enjoy your this special day with ME!!! Hahahs. And I hope you will love all the presents I have made and bought for youuuuuu. Hees. May all your wonderful wishes come true. Stay healthy, crappy and I sincerely wished you great success in your upcoming career!

 

♥, top.