Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Friday, February 05, 2010
And the next day, Dear and I went over to Bugis and Town for some CNY shopping! Hees. Half way through, suddenly it started raining and eventually we got stucked in Bugis for close to 2 hours ?! Nothing really caught my eyes. In the end I only bought a flora skirt for myself while Dear bought the most number of stuffs. A pair of white bermudas, one leather belt, a pair of very-nice-touchable black zara jeans and his renoma trunks. (:
After so much of walking, finally we settled down in Xin Wang Cafe. Dear had the Pork Chop Rice with Egg. I had the HK Famous Pork Chop Spaghetti. With two additional HK Milk tea and Prawn Beancurd roll. Very yummy, the prawn in the beancurd roll was very fresh! Dear likes it! :D Realised their business really very good sia. Was going to 10pm yet their restaurant was still fully seated. GOOD ~
And the next day, Dear and I went over to Bugis and Town for some CNY shopping! Hees. Half way through, suddenly it started raining and eventually we got stucked in Bugis for close to 2 hours ?! Nothing really caught my eyes. In the end I only bought a flora skirt for myself while Dear bought the most number of stuffs. A pair of white bermudas, one leather belt, a pair of very-nice-touchable black zara jeans and his renoma trunks. (:
After so much of walking, finally we settled down in Xin Wang Cafe. Dear had the Pork Chop Rice with Egg. I had the HK Famous Pork Chop Spaghetti. With two additional HK Milk tea and Prawn Beancurd roll. Very yummy, the prawn in the beancurd roll was very fresh! Dear likes it! :D Realised their business really very good sia. Was going to 10pm yet their restaurant was still fully seated. GOOD ~