Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Monday, January 25, 2010
Blissful 19th Month Anniversary. Took half day from work. That was so damn shiok! Hahas. Free from merchant calls! Went town. I realized orchard really changed a lot. Sometime I might even get lost!!! I also mixed up with Ion and Orchard Central ?!

Suntec and Marina Square will be my best familiar places. Everyday after lunch for sure will go shopping especially at Carrefour. Hees. Grocery shopping ya.

I was so contented that we have the whole afternoon with each other! Shopping, slacking, snacking and cam whoring. We have little time for each other ever since both of us started working. Sobs. Nevertheless, shall treasure the time we have la. 

Caught the cuttie sweetie Tooth Fairy. I loved this movie! And The Rock was so charming and muscular sia! I liked his smile (: Hehe. Should go catch it, a very cute and heart warming movie.

And the usual, Fishy and Cocey at Glass House. Dear always like the ambient and live band. But I find it rather noisy. =/

 Swordfish Colar & New York F&C

Love you baby! Muacks
♥, top.