Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
To my precious dear! You finally ORD and regained your freedom! THE PINK IC ~ Hees. Dont worry to much on your oncoming job. I believe you can do it, must have confidence yea! Jia you. Always by your side. Muacks.
On the other hand, my job SUCKS!
STUPID CITIBANK SYSTEM
STUPID RM
STUPID MERCHANT
STUPID REFUND
STUPID DROP BATCH
STUPID REJECT TRANSACTION
STUPID VICE PRESIDENT
STUPID BLOODY OPERATION MANAGEMENT
For the past few weeks, I think 3 of my sunday were burnt up. I have a whole chunk of backlog not clear yet! Idiots. Calls kept coming in. Super stress can. How do you feel when merchant everyday call you and chase after you for their stuff ? You are trying hard to resolve but you need to refer to tons of people and documents first before getting the answer ? SUPER SIAN ~
To my precious dear! You finally ORD and regained your freedom! THE PINK IC ~ Hees. Dont worry to much on your oncoming job. I believe you can do it, must have confidence yea! Jia you. Always by your side. Muacks.
On the other hand, my job SUCKS!
STUPID CITIBANK SYSTEM
STUPID RM
STUPID MERCHANT
STUPID REFUND
STUPID DROP BATCH
STUPID REJECT TRANSACTION
STUPID VICE PRESIDENT
STUPID BLOODY OPERATION MANAGEMENT
For the past few weeks, I think 3 of my sunday were burnt up. I have a whole chunk of backlog not clear yet! Idiots. Calls kept coming in. Super stress can. How do you feel when merchant everyday call you and chase after you for their stuff ? You are trying hard to resolve but you need to refer to tons of people and documents first before getting the answer ? SUPER SIAN ~