Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Blissful 17th Month Anni ♥
Caught 2012! I would say this is the best movie I have ever watched in my entire life. I dont know how to describe but I teared so many times in the movie! Hahas. I find it so heart wrenching when I see our homeland, Earth being destroyed just like that. I was always very emotional. Heesss....
I loved this movie!!! But I hope such incident WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN TO US!
Aftermath, and for the first time, Hanabi buffet for our dinner! Located at Odeon Tower. Never been there before but we still managed to find it. HAHAHAs.
Maguro and Salmon sashimi, sliced beefy, shisamo, ramen, dory fishy and etc. Up to 100 plus variety of foodies for you to choose from but out of so many foodies, me and dear only likes their salmon sashimi and sliced beefy. The menu listing was so alluring. I got so excited but in the end felt quite disappointed with the serving and the quality of the food served. Not to my expectation. $33+ per pax yet I dont think its worth! Argh, my first and last visit. BOOOOOOOOOOO ..
SALMON SASHIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
♥♥♥
Despite the not-very-pleased dinner, I still enjoyed my baby's companion.
Caught 2012! I would say this is the best movie I have ever watched in my entire life. I dont know how to describe but I teared so many times in the movie! Hahas. I find it so heart wrenching when I see our homeland, Earth being destroyed just like that. I was always very emotional. Heesss....
I loved this movie!!! But I hope such incident WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN TO US!
Aftermath, and for the first time, Hanabi buffet for our dinner! Located at Odeon Tower. Never been there before but we still managed to find it. HAHAHAs.
Maguro and Salmon sashimi, sliced beefy, shisamo, ramen, dory fishy and etc. Up to 100 plus variety of foodies for you to choose from but out of so many foodies, me and dear only likes their salmon sashimi and sliced beefy. The menu listing was so alluring. I got so excited but in the end felt quite disappointed with the serving and the quality of the food served. Not to my expectation. $33+ per pax yet I dont think its worth! Argh, my first and last visit. BOOOOOOOOOOO ..
SALMON SASHIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
♥♥♥
Despite the not-very-pleased dinner, I still enjoyed my baby's companion.