Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Okay, going to three months is Citibank now. Work load is getting heavier and I getting more stress as well. Sigh. I really hated the new system now. Its so detailed that got most of us got confused! So many authentication and security issue causing so much limitation to us. Can we have the old system back?! MY GOD. Merchant kept calling in for the same reason. I got so pissed off!
Still, I dont know my fellow colleagues well. In fact we are quite stranger to each other. *speechless ... I missed all my friends and best ex-colleagues. In one person's life, we dont have many true friends. Friends are plenty especially those hi-bye, come and go. When at work, I got to bear with different people with different age, attitude, character and behavior. Sometimes I really cannot tahan them. But what can I do, cant possibly just quit my job NOW even though I used to do that many many time. And yes, I know time will make me understand and adapt to my working environment. Hahas.
I love you all my dearest friends and sisters, you know who you are.
Cherish you all forever.
Muacks.
Okay, going to three months is Citibank now. Work load is getting heavier and I getting more stress as well. Sigh. I really hated the new system now. Its so detailed that got most of us got confused! So many authentication and security issue causing so much limitation to us. Can we have the old system back?! MY GOD. Merchant kept calling in for the same reason. I got so pissed off!
Still, I dont know my fellow colleagues well. In fact we are quite stranger to each other. *speechless ... I missed all my friends and best ex-colleagues. In one person's life, we dont have many true friends. Friends are plenty especially those hi-bye, come and go. When at work, I got to bear with different people with different age, attitude, character and behavior. Sometimes I really cannot tahan them. But what can I do, cant possibly just quit my job NOW even though I used to do that many many time. And yes, I know time will make me understand and adapt to my working environment. Hahas.
I love you all my dearest friends and sisters, you know who you are.
Cherish you all forever.
Muacks.