Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, November 07, 2009
Hello my dear friends. I want to introduce to you this ever touching Japanese love story. Thanks to my precious baby, he introduced this to me. Koizora was released in November 2007. I know its a two years old movie, but trust me definitely worth watching.
Koizora : Sky of Love 恋空.
This was the first movie I ever cried so hard. You cannot imagine how touching the story was. After the show I was so upset :'(
The sweetest couple, Mika and Hiro
Dear was sooooooo in love with Hiro's hair!!!
Quick! Go watch the show now!
Ling, Shuxian and Joyce you girls got to watch this! Prepare lots of tissues paper hor. Hehe
Hello my dear friends. I want to introduce to you this ever touching Japanese love story. Thanks to my precious baby, he introduced this to me. Koizora was released in November 2007. I know its a two years old movie, but trust me definitely worth watching.
Koizora : Sky of Love 恋空.
This was the first movie I ever cried so hard. You cannot imagine how touching the story was. After the show I was so upset :'(
The sweetest couple, Mika and Hiro
Dear was sooooooo in love with Hiro's hair!!!
Quick! Go watch the show now!
Ling, Shuxian and Joyce you girls got to watch this! Prepare lots of tissues paper hor. Hehe