Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Weees, finally I met up with two of my dearest sisters! Even though we dont have the whole day to spend time together with, a dinner was very much contented. I'm glad that we still have SO MANY similar topics and sharing gossips together. HAHAS. There is always a saying "三个女人, 一个巴刹".







We had Pepper Lunch for dinner. So is lunch or dinner ? Aiyoooooo...


Anyway, their rice was super tasty with their donnoe wat honey sauce. And I loved their cutie caramel ice cream!!! I want to have it again! (:
Since we dont really meet up so often, so definitely MUST take lots of pictures la! Hees. Pls find attached below, nice and cute photos of us. HAHAHAHA.



... JASMINE, ME, HUILING ...

♥♥♥



Nice dinner, Nice catching up, Nice curry puffs, nice ice cream and most important Nice companion!
Thank you my dearest two ladies, shall plan for next meet up wor. Hees. I think they will be TWO MONTHS later ba, since we are FOREVER so busy. LOLs. Take care ya. Miss you. Muacks.
♥, top.