Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Monday, October 26, 2009
Blissful 16th Month Anniversary! 
♥♥♥
 


One similarity between dear and I would be, we both LOVE dim sum. Hees. Decided to have dim sum for lunch since PS Etude House was so damn crowded. Lee min ho is coming to town! I thought I could catch a glimpse of him BUT unfortunately, the fans meetup with him was cancelled at the eleventh hour due to his safety reason. :(



No nice movie, nothing to shop so out of boredom, we walked from PS to Ion Orchard. We had lots of free time. Hees. And my foot almost broke! LOLs. I dont like to wear heels now. I'm so afraid that in the future I might have knee problems. SOUR FOOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thought we can settle our dinner at Ion in the end, but we didnt find anything we feel like eating. SO in the end we still trained back to PS to have Pastamania! Hahahahas. Loyal fan. (:



 Super Yummy ♥♥♥ Easily satisfied  (:

 Dim sum at 4pm and pasta dinner at 7pm! Damn bloated can. Hees. Alright, more foodies coming in alright.



I love you dear. Muackies.
♥♥♥

♥, top.