Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Yesh! Finally a photo of me and my dear. Hahas. Okay I was so busy working and working. Nevertheless, we still managed to spend some time for a little shopping. Dear bought bing pi mooncakes for my family! YAY, I loved to eat bing pi one especially their snow skin. YUMMY~ Hehehehehes.Thank you baby. Muacks
Ling and Jas wanna meet up ya ? Shall fix a date ok. Hees.
Yesh! Finally a photo of me and my dear. Hahas. Okay I was so busy working and working. Nevertheless, we still managed to spend some time for a little shopping. Dear bought bing pi mooncakes for my family! YAY, I loved to eat bing pi one especially their snow skin. YUMMY~ Hehehehehes.Thank you baby. Muacks
Ling and Jas wanna meet up ya ? Shall fix a date ok. Hees.