Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Hurray, finally there's a meet up with polymates. Hees. After graduation haven't been seeing them already. Ladies either go futher their studies or went into the working sector while guys can only wait for enlistment. :DI met up with my dearest shuxian for shopping and some girly stuffs first. Both of us bought heels at an incredibly CHEAP price!!! Did some pampering on our face as well. HAHAs.
Suppose to have BBQ steamboat but we had a change. Went over to Miss Clarity Cafe instead. Aww.. I loved the shop decorations and atmosphere. So pinkish and cute can. Hehes. I adore those dim romantic lights with huge dinning table. Especially their serving plates are so HUGE.
While waiting for our food to be serve ... 



Now then I realise, The Black Family
First time there and I'm so hungry and excited to try their foodies. Let me introduce those dishes to youuuuuuuuuuuuuTheir set meal includes a pre-starter, one beverage, soup of the day and one serving of dessert ontop of your main dish. All of us chose soup of the dish : pumpkin soup while JC chose salad, which is totally raw salad and it doesnt really tasted yummy. But the starter was awesome. Dont really knew what it was, but it tasted like mashed pototoes sprinkled with tiny chopped chicken meat ?
Pre-starter. Super delicious.
Raw Salad
Pumpkin Soup
Chocolate Ice Cream (Single Scoop)
Butter Pudding Bread (Look similar like 三乘肉)
The bread was so soft and together with the sauce, it was fantastic!
The bread was so soft and together with the sauce, it was fantastic!
Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
Chicken Corden Blue. Huge postion of the chicken breast meat coated and stuffed with ham and cheese!!! Well, it was good but I felt that the meat was kind of difficult for us to chew. Yorkshire Pork Steak. Thick slices of oven-roasted pork. Look very appealing but same thing the meat was kind of difficult to chew. Haas. Songming ordered this. Nevertheless, the onion fondu and crushed apples was tasty.
I will still want to go to Miss Clarity, I wanna try their pasta!!! I hope it will be delicious ya. Hees. Miss Clarity doesnt charge their customers with GST nor Service Charge. Your bill will be solely priced on the meal itself. Aftermath, we went over to Dessert Bar @ iluma. Slacked and chit chatted when we indulged in our ice creams and smoothies. YUM YUM. Japanese Split and Vanilla Smoothies. Okay, I dont know how to describe but overall the ice cream was good. Because it was the super premium japanese ice cream stated in the menu!
Thank you guys for making time to meet up. Thank you so much for the Miss Clarity treat by Colin. Hehes. I hope everyone enjoyed the day with each other company yea! Take care!
















