Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Saturday, September 26, 2009
Once again, blissful 15th month anniversary dear. Thank you for the your 爱心 omelette and handbag! I love it sooo much! Hees. Muacks.

Today is the launching of F1 Singapore Race. OMG, City Hall station was so crowded with people! FLOODING man. I managed to catch a glimpse of the F1 race from my office pantry. Here's a snap shot! Hahas, of poor quality I know. We can even hear the sound "VVOOOOOMMMM" so clearly in our office sia. Imagine when you're walking along the pavement, how loud can the sound be. My heart almost jumped out. Hahas, I get so excited whenever those racing cars dashed past you with extreme speed.. "VVOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM....."
 


Anyway, helping my friend put this on sale. Never wore before, packaging still etched. Condition 10/10. Selling at $27. Interest parties please kindly drop me a tag. Thank you. (:


MiuMiu-Inspired Frock
In Black
Love this structured frock!
Thin smocked back band
Measures 14" to 16'' (slightly stretchy), 33" down
$27
credits bonitochico
♥, top.