Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Okay updates (:

Blogger have been giving us problems right ? Especially problems like unable to upload images. I don't even have the image button man. That explains why my last dated post stopped at 18 Aug. Haas. Anyway now is the mid of third week working in Citibank. So fast its going to be one month soon!!! But I'm still not very confident in picking up calls without the presence of my colleagues. I always got to refer to them those question I don't know how to answer. I truly appreciated their help! (:

This weekend outing with polymates. Shuxian, we got to meet earlier ya! Will go shopping ourselves before meeting the guys. I'm definitely looking forward to the steamboat buffet! Haha. Long time never eat buffet already sia! :D

Next, I'll be going to Malacca with my company on 11th and 12th September! Fully funded by Citibank for Citibankers! Great, I'm so excited. Even though its just a 2 day 1 night tour, I'm already very contented and appreciative about it. Thank you Citibank! Hehehehes.


I have also watched Final Destination 4 with my Dear. Omg, its damn gruesome and cruel, you can see those survivors died horribly one by one. WARNING : VERY GROSS FOR THIS SEASON 4, YOU CAN SEE INTESTINES, OR WHATEVER INTERNAL STUFFS COMING OUT!!! Don't eat too bloated when watching. Hahas. The movie was quite panicking almost every part was climax to me. So, as usual I was using my scarf to cover my FACE lahs! LOLs. Together with the 3D effect, it really gave us audience an especially visceral thrill ride. You know I saw a SCREW flying towards me!!! LOLs. So damn real. To cheat death, they rest in pieces. Go catch it, definitely worth it! Thumbs up.
♥, top.