Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Saturday, September 12, 2009
I'M BACK! 

mavis and vivian
Jonkers Street

 
Didnt really pay attention to the tour guide. I also donnoe what the name of this place.


Boss, callitus, mavis, vivian. Only a few of us went for this trip. 
Our two room suit in Hotel Equatorial. The bed was so comfy!!! 
Smells good as well. 5 STARS hotel. Hees. 
Outside view of room's balcony.
At night perankan dinner with company. Here is my team of people. (: 
Food was yummy! Hees.
And we got to sit in a trishaw! Haha. First time on it. Feels good with the breeze browing.  
Our breakfast! So sumptuous right. Look at the whole table of food, only the three of us yet we managed to finish it all!!! 
Damn bloated man.
Laid at my comfy bed, watched Doraemon from Singapore channel before checking out.
 
Yummy US pizza. Damn cheap! RM $23 only sia!!!
Hahas, I'm so lazy to type. Well, overall the trip was very well-taken care of. Citibankers only need to pay for our own shopping! Food and accommodation provided was excellent! I only spent RM $8 on food. The rest of the money on some chinese traditions biscuits, pineapple tarts, two ladies pumps, some random accessories and four tank tops. Next time I'll exchange more RM. Hees.
.
Not forgetting, thank you dear for the wonderful, loving and sweet cards you've made for me for the past one and a half day. HEHEHEHEHEHs. You are the first to make such girly and sweety stuffs for me. Love you lots. Don say I never miss you when I'm at Malacca ya. Hees.  Muacks.
♥, top.