Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Thursday, August 06, 2009
Monday - Resume sent to Agent
Tuesday - Received a call from Agent, a bank wants me
Wednesday - Went down to interview at Citibank
Thursday - Received a call again from Agent, and Citibank wants me!

Omg, I'm sparkling ecstatic. Hees. Two pieces of good news today. Dear passed his final TP and I've got myself a job. Congrats to the both of us! I always dream of working in high rise building and best to be in a bank especially Citibank. And finally I realised my working dream. Hahas. I'm happy-ing. (:

Its a big company but currently I'm holding on to a junior position. Its good to start low and learn everything. My department is a five day work. Working hours from 830am to 530pm. Can I say is smth like Customer Service cum Help Desk kind? Basically, my job scope is to pick up calls frm merchant and to troubleshoot/solve their problems such as why their credit payments does not update or telly etc. And maybe to do procument of thermal paper and stationaries. I will try my best,work hard to give contributions and perform well in the company.

Hurray, I'm reporting to work on the 17 August, Monday. Jia You!


我 ♥ 佩霖
♥, top.