Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Sunday, August 09, 2009
Happy 44th Birthday Singapore!~

Brought my family to Ajisen @ Compass Point for lunch! Hees. Pa, Ma and sisther never tried before. So thought National day shall bring them go makan yummy foodies. We ordered quite a lot.

Brother and sister

Ma and Pa

Dadang! Pork Curry Ramen, Volcano Ramen, Hokkaido Scallop Ramen, Crayfish Ramen and Chicken Teriyaki Ramen with our side dishes white fish, silver fish, baby octopus and fried cuttle fish. My parents gave feedbacks, they say not bad. Hahas. Glad that they enjoyed the ramen. (:


Trained down to Orchard, Centerpoint. Though of getting engraved Parker Pens for Teacher's day. And I did!

Gold Parker for Mr Arasumai and Silver Parker for Mrs Norlinda. Honest speaking, without their guidance and teaching, I wouldn't be what I am now! Even though now I did not accomplish much things yet! LOLs. 一日为师,总生为父. I bought a brown bag for myself! Hehe. So now I left with heels to buy.

Buais (:
♥, top.