Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Woo, its my first day at work in Citibank. Good that I reached on time. Have to introduce myself a little to the colleagues. Hmm, not bad lahs they are quite friendly and chatty. Haas. Especially my team of people.
But I've got few rules to follow. 1. Never leave customers' account documents lying around when you're not on desk 2. Always LOCK the computer whenever you leave your desk even toilet breaks
Hahas, must bear in mind! Hope I will enjoy my stay there! Cheers. (:
Woo, its my first day at work in Citibank. Good that I reached on time. Have to introduce myself a little to the colleagues. Hmm, not bad lahs they are quite friendly and chatty. Haas. Especially my team of people.
But I've got few rules to follow. 1. Never leave customers' account documents lying around when you're not on desk 2. Always LOCK the computer whenever you leave your desk even toilet breaks
Hahas, must bear in mind! Hope I will enjoy my stay there! Cheers. (: