Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Day Two. I got to pick up hotline calls now!"Hi, Good morning, CitiBank"
Gosh, was a little scare because am afraid that I might not be able to solve customers' enquires as I'm still not familiar with the whole CitiBank credit cards system yet. Nonetheless, things turn out quite smoothly today. Customers mostly enquired for thermal rolls so I just told them will sent to them within three working days. But I'm sure more "difficult" enquires will be coming to me SOON... HAHAHAHAHAHAs
City area is forever so crowded! Whenever me and my colleagues went for lunch, it was damn difficult to find seats. And whenever we've found seats for ourselves , ultimately I've to and will queue for the shortest queue, MIXED RICE! Argh! But I don want to eat RICE lehs, WILL GROW FAT ONE. Sigh, think for these few days I'm gonna drink instead of eat.
Day Two. I got to pick up hotline calls now!"Hi, Good morning, CitiBank"
Gosh, was a little scare because am afraid that I might not be able to solve customers' enquires as I'm still not familiar with the whole CitiBank credit cards system yet. Nonetheless, things turn out quite smoothly today. Customers mostly enquired for thermal rolls so I just told them will sent to them within three working days. But I'm sure more "difficult" enquires will be coming to me SOON... HAHAHAHAHAHAs
City area is forever so crowded! Whenever me and my colleagues went for lunch, it was damn difficult to find seats. And whenever we've found seats for ourselves , ultimately I've to and will queue for the shortest queue, MIXED RICE! Argh! But I don want to eat RICE lehs, WILL GROW FAT ONE. Sigh, think for these few days I'm gonna drink instead of eat.