Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Monday, August 24, 2009
Blissful 14th Months Dear. (:

Meetup at Plaza Sing. And we had Fish and Co. at Glass House! I ordered something new today, New York Fish and Chip with generous cheese stuffing. Yummy! I LOVE CHEESE.... But I thought it would be better if there were MOREEEEEEEEEEEE CHEESE!!! Haas. As for Dear, the usual Swordfish Collar with Chips. Their fish chowder soupy also tasted good. Generous serving of potatoes, carrots, FISH and something! Best fish soup of the day ever.


Awesome dinner with baby. Nice chat Nice atmosphere. I think there is no live band during weekdays ? HAHAHAHAs. GREAT! I don really like those live band because whenever you start talking with your friends, you cannot even hear what you are saying?!!! I was enjoying my dinner to max! Hees

Sarang Hae Yo, Adrian
Muacks


♥, top.