Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Latest updates in my life. Haas.
I'm not studying now. Rejected SIM, rejected PSB as well. Damn I just wasted my $80+ on registration fee and then deciding not to go for school. Sigh. Nonetheless, my current decision is to step into the working world for maybe around 2 years and gain as much experience as I can before I decide to get myself a degree or something.
What I'm afraid now is I am not able to find a ''good" job in this current economic. I'm still working temporarily in my attachment company. 24 more days in xEdge Consultancy, I cannot wait to quit this job. Hees.
Hey Ling, Jas and Joyce, bear with me for a while. This month I'm broke. See next month I will organise and plan a date for us! (:
I'm not studying now. Rejected SIM, rejected PSB as well. Damn I just wasted my $80+ on registration fee and then deciding not to go for school. Sigh. Nonetheless, my current decision is to step into the working world for maybe around 2 years and gain as much experience as I can before I decide to get myself a degree or something.
What I'm afraid now is I am not able to find a ''good" job in this current economic. I'm still working temporarily in my attachment company. 24 more days in xEdge Consultancy, I cannot wait to quit this job. Hees.
Hey Ling, Jas and Joyce, bear with me for a while. This month I'm broke. See next month I will organise and plan a date for us! (: