Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
I went back to NYP the other day. Climbing up the stairs of the over-head bridge together with those students, really made me feel like going back to school days! I missed the life in school, when I always need to rush my assignment, chilling out and crapping my classmates and the cheap yet super yummy canteen foodies can. Hahas.
Well, we cannot be studying for the entire life and not working. Human beings are like that. When you go school, you feel like working instead. But when you are already working , YOU MISSED SCHOOL! Correct ? Irony. I'm like that. (:
Anyway, 15 more days to the end of working in xedge. I cannot wait for that day to come! Job hunting is still going on. Pray and Chant.
I went back to NYP the other day. Climbing up the stairs of the over-head bridge together with those students, really made me feel like going back to school days! I missed the life in school, when I always need to rush my assignment, chilling out and crapping my classmates and the cheap yet super yummy canteen foodies can. Hahas.
Well, we cannot be studying for the entire life and not working. Human beings are like that. When you go school, you feel like working instead. But when you are already working , YOU MISSED SCHOOL! Correct ? Irony. I'm like that. (:
Anyway, 15 more days to the end of working in xedge. I cannot wait for that day to come! Job hunting is still going on. Pray and Chant.