Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Thursday, July 16, 2009
I quarrelled with my supervisor, Judy. I got accused for something I did not do. She just happily pushed all the blames to me. What the fuck. I was so furious that I confronted her straight. Very long story lahs, too lazy to explain the whole story.

Haas, first time I ever quarrelled with someone sia! Of course I'm scare too. Somemore she's of the higher management side. Nonetheless, I think that my action is 100% right. I shooted her till she's silent. She deserved it. LOLs

Some information more abt her. Her expertises are act blur, act smart, act busy, always & forever see her eating and not forgetting always busy chatting in MSN with men. By the way, she's 50 years old this year.

Yes, its my bad to talk back abt her. Unless you are in this company and in my shoes then only will you understand my sentimental. Everyone in the company feel the same way as I did.

Aftermath, everything is over lahs. She came over and talk to me first! Hahas.
On a lighter note, exactly 20 more days left in this ccompany! Finally I'm leaving my poly attachment company man. Job hunting will start real soon. (:
♥, top.