Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Today I went for my first official interview at Siemens Center. I'm neither nervous nor excited about it. But after my interview I felt kind of depressed and upset. Depressed not because I flunk my interview ? But is because I dont know myself well. I dont know what my interests are ? What I want to excel in. This interview will be part of my learning experience.
I was interviewed by one department manager and one senior staff I supposed. Both of them seems friendly. Because I dont have much working experience, they merely asked about school projects, elaboration and explain how it works and so on. Then after few minutes of conversation, the manager told me that she still dont know what my interests are. Ya, honest speaking, I dont even know what I want myself. All I know is 'NO PROGRAMMING' please! Haas. They gave me advices, say I still young lahs etc etc.
Sigh, I think I got to really reflect on myself and the working attitude. I dreamt of drawing high salary with little workload. To find a job that can eat snake, play facebook, online shopping and best do nothing. HAHAHAHAS. Now is like sleep at home better right. WAIT LONG LONG LA. I got to stop day dreaming. With this kind of bad economy situation, I began to worry about my future now!!! OMG.
After the interview, I somehow felt that my current job was awesome! Sleep, fb whole day, chit chat & eat snake. Hehes. People always take granted of what they have now. Till they met something difficult & worst, they regretted. Just like me ?
HAIS..... I have no confidence now. I'm so afraid to look for jobs. *Thanks Dear for your encouragement and support. (:
Today I went for my first official interview at Siemens Center. I'm neither nervous nor excited about it. But after my interview I felt kind of depressed and upset. Depressed not because I flunk my interview ? But is because I dont know myself well. I dont know what my interests are ? What I want to excel in. This interview will be part of my learning experience.
I was interviewed by one department manager and one senior staff I supposed. Both of them seems friendly. Because I dont have much working experience, they merely asked about school projects, elaboration and explain how it works and so on. Then after few minutes of conversation, the manager told me that she still dont know what my interests are. Ya, honest speaking, I dont even know what I want myself. All I know is 'NO PROGRAMMING' please! Haas. They gave me advices, say I still young lahs etc etc.
Sigh, I think I got to really reflect on myself and the working attitude. I dreamt of drawing high salary with little workload. To find a job that can eat snake, play facebook, online shopping and best do nothing. HAHAHAHAS. Now is like sleep at home better right. WAIT LONG LONG LA. I got to stop day dreaming. With this kind of bad economy situation, I began to worry about my future now!!! OMG.
After the interview, I somehow felt that my current job was awesome! Sleep, fb whole day, chit chat & eat snake. Hehes. People always take granted of what they have now. Till they met something difficult & worst, they regretted. Just like me ?
HAIS..... I have no confidence now. I'm so afraid to look for jobs. *Thanks Dear for your encouragement and support. (: