Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Dear surprised me with a bouquet of roses!!! Omg, I almost melted in front of him. Hahas. Kept smiling till I cannot even close my mouth!!! LOLs. And, straight away I counted how many roses there are! LOLs.
Touched~ First time cooking for me! Sweet little breakfast (: Dear's mom was jealous asher son didnt even cook for her before! *opps
Dear's sister
Caught Transformers Revenge of the Fallen @ Cathy! Its was damn nice and cool sia. Bumble Bee is so cute can. Hahas. The cinema theater seats are all filled up. Just look how popular this movie was. Hees.
We had the All-time-Favourites. Fish and Co! Ordered Seafood Platter for one and his favourite Swordfish Collar with our Mermaid Freeze. I like their squid! The seasoning made the squid so fresh and tender. The mermaid freeze was awesome, I think I tasted some pulp of the rambutans? Yum!
I love ROSES! ♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
my precious cuttie pie ♥♥♥
Baby, thank you so much for your planning and effort! You really touched my heart! You are the first guy to do so much thing for meeeee. Hees. I hope you like my presents too. Hahas. Muacks
I love youuu ♥♥♥ Hugs and Kisses Happy 1st Year Anniversary
Dear surprised me with a bouquet of roses!!! Omg, I almost melted in front of him. Hahas. Kept smiling till I cannot even close my mouth!!! LOLs. And, straight away I counted how many roses there are! LOLs.
Touched~ First time cooking for me! Sweet little breakfast (: Dear's mom was jealous asher son didnt even cook for her before! *opps
Dear's sister
Caught Transformers Revenge of the Fallen @ Cathy! Its was damn nice and cool sia. Bumble Bee is so cute can. Hahas. The cinema theater seats are all filled up. Just look how popular this movie was. Hees.
We had the All-time-Favourites. Fish and Co! Ordered Seafood Platter for one and his favourite Swordfish Collar with our Mermaid Freeze. I like their squid! The seasoning made the squid so fresh and tender. The mermaid freeze was awesome, I think I tasted some pulp of the rambutans? Yum!
I love ROSES! ♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
my precious cuttie pie ♥♥♥
Baby, thank you so much for your planning and effort! You really touched my heart! You are the first guy to do so much thing for meeeee. Hees. I hope you like my presents too. Hahas. Muacks
I love youuu ♥♥♥ Hugs and Kisses Happy 1st Year Anniversary