Sunday, June 14, 2009
Caught DRAG ME TO HELL with my familly!

OMG, its freaking scary. I hated horror movies. Especially their sound effect and the sudden appeared of ghost etc. But no choice, my father wants to watch. I quite like the storyline though but a pity is Christine Brown died eventually. Sigh. She died in front of her boyfriend!!! Omg, I got so depressed after watching it. \:
Still, a long time ago since we last watched movie as a whole family together. Hahas. Normally we will pay a visit to our grandmothers house on saturday or sunday. (:
I felt kinda weird when watching movie and dear is not by my side!!! HAHAHAs. :D
Okay, other matter.
I rejected SIM's offer and applied for Psb Academy instead. Due to unforseen circumstances! LOLs. Anyway, I hope I made the right decision.

OMG, its freaking scary. I hated horror movies. Especially their sound effect and the sudden appeared of ghost etc. But no choice, my father wants to watch. I quite like the storyline though but a pity is Christine Brown died eventually. Sigh. She died in front of her boyfriend!!! Omg, I got so depressed after watching it. \:
Still, a long time ago since we last watched movie as a whole family together. Hahas. Normally we will pay a visit to our grandmothers house on saturday or sunday. (:
I felt kinda weird when watching movie and dear is not by my side!!! HAHAHAs. :D
Okay, other matter.
I rejected SIM's offer and applied for Psb Academy instead. Due to unforseen circumstances! LOLs. Anyway, I hope I made the right decision.
Blessed Me
