Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Mad Jack Three! Met up with polymates, shuxian, pauline, sookeng, songming, zharfan, hadi and shah. Mad Jack best signature dish I tink is chicken chop, baked rice, pumpkin soup and chesse fries. Their steak was damn arwful. Lols.
shuxian and pauline (:
sookeng and me (:
Went The Cathay and we watched Friday 13th! Hahas, although I already watched once, I still kana scared by the stupid Jason and cathay's damn loud sound system. Half way through the show, I told pauline its actually quite torturing when you paid smth to get yourself frighten! Shuxian's so afraid of Jason. Hehes. She hid inside my scarf.
I thought its best to have my bf by my side so I can squeezed his arm when Jason appeared! Hahas.
Thank you guys for coming. I hope you enjoyed yourself! Hees. Sayo.
Mad Jack Three! Met up with polymates, shuxian, pauline, sookeng, songming, zharfan, hadi and shah. Mad Jack best signature dish I tink is chicken chop, baked rice, pumpkin soup and chesse fries. Their steak was damn arwful. Lols.
shuxian and pauline (:
sookeng and me (:
Went The Cathay and we watched Friday 13th! Hahas, although I already watched once, I still kana scared by the stupid Jason and cathay's damn loud sound system. Half way through the show, I told pauline its actually quite torturing when you paid smth to get yourself frighten! Shuxian's so afraid of Jason. Hehes. She hid inside my scarf.
I thought its best to have my bf by my side so I can squeezed his arm when Jason appeared! Hahas.
Thank you guys for coming. I hope you enjoyed yourself! Hees. Sayo.