Lady.
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.


Rewind.
|
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Yeah, finally I graduated from NYP!!! Kudos to every graduates!
Hees. My pa, ma and bro went to my graduation ceremony. (:
 bro, pa and ma  Yes, here are my gorgeous ladies. heather, pauline, ME, shimin, ferlinda ferlinda is getting prettier and prettier can. XD  Everyone was so BUSY taking pictures!!! Hehehe.  
 together with serene and michelle! thanks serene for the flowers! (:  Jia cai, shah and Jocelyn!  Aww, I didnt managed to take pictures with my lecturers. =/  Adrian, Zharfan and Hadi!
 with Seraphina! (: while I'm on stage I got kinda nervous. And my heels almost slipped out. Luckily I still managed to grip it tight. Haas.
 3 yrs in NYP Diploma in Engineering Informatics
Those people didnt managed to take photos with you, don worry I will not forget you all and will never forget those who helped me. Hees. (: Thank you lecturers. Good luck to all my polymates in your future endeavors! Play hard and Strive hard! Take care. Forget me not.  ♥, top.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Yeah, finally I graduated from NYP!!! Kudos to every graduates!
Hees. My pa, ma and bro went to my graduation ceremony. (:
 bro, pa and ma  Yes, here are my gorgeous ladies. heather, pauline, ME, shimin, ferlinda ferlinda is getting prettier and prettier can. XD  Everyone was so BUSY taking pictures!!! Hehehe.    together with serene and michelle! thanks serene for the flowers! (:  Jia cai, shah and Jocelyn!  Aww, I didnt managed to take pictures with my lecturers. =/  Adrian, Zharfan and Hadi!  with Seraphina! (:  while I'm on stage I got kinda nervous. And my heels almost slipped out. Luckily I still managed to grip it tight. Haas.  3 yrs in NYP Diploma in Engineering Informatics
Those people didnt managed to take photos with you, don worry I will not forget you all and will never forget those who helped me. Hees. (: Thank you lecturers. Good luck to all my polymates in your future endeavors! Play hard and Strive hard! Take care. Forget me not. 
|