Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Yesterday after work, have dinner with Dear and his family. We dine in 中国餐厅 @ Chinatown. When you stepped into the restaurant, you will feel that you are in China! Because their furniture are kind of old, there are a lot of china people there and of cos their china dishes lors.. Haas. Their service is actually good. They reacted fast to our request.
We ordered, 小笼包,空心菜,土豆丝,sliced pork stired fried with green and red pepper, super spicy full of chilli oil with pork and lastly china tempura pork. I especially love their kakong vege. Very yum. You know what is 土豆丝, is sliced potatoes. Initally when I first saw this dish I though is GINGER! Haas.
Thank you dear's family for the super bloated dinner again. I enjoyed!
Yesterday after work, have dinner with Dear and his family. We dine in 中国餐厅 @ Chinatown. When you stepped into the restaurant, you will feel that you are in China! Because their furniture are kind of old, there are a lot of china people there and of cos their china dishes lors.. Haas. Their service is actually good. They reacted fast to our request.
We ordered, 小笼包,空心菜,土豆丝,sliced pork stired fried with green and red pepper, super spicy full of chilli oil with pork and lastly china tempura pork. I especially love their kakong vege. Very yum. You know what is 土豆丝, is sliced potatoes. Initally when I first saw this dish I though is GINGER! Haas.
Thank you dear's family for the super bloated dinner again. I enjoyed!