Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Gleeful 11th Month Anniversary dear!!!
Manhattan Fish Market @ PS. Its our first time dining there. Here's what we ordered. Dear's fish and chips [Cherry Snapper]. Tasted so yummy and damn fresh can!!! Mine Grilled Norwegian King Salmon fillet. But I got kinda disappointed because YOU SEE, my salmon fish serving seems SMALL. They shd have added some mashed potatoes or peach salad. If not is like so plain, Fish and Butter Rice. Right ? Hees. Beverage we had chocolate milkshake, tomatoes and shrimp soup with my all time favourite Ice Lemon Tea.
The food was great. I likes dear's cherry snapper. Best. Mine not too bad. Hahas. Don forget to dip their tata and chili sauce!!! Yum.
Caught Night at the Museum II. Hmm, alright lahs this movie. I actually expecting more. Hees.
Hey Dear, I hope you enjoyed the dinner yea. Hees. I love you baby. Muacks Muacks.
Manhattan Fish Market @ PS. Its our first time dining there. Here's what we ordered. Dear's fish and chips [Cherry Snapper]. Tasted so yummy and damn fresh can!!! Mine Grilled Norwegian King Salmon fillet. But I got kinda disappointed because YOU SEE, my salmon fish serving seems SMALL. They shd have added some mashed potatoes or peach salad. If not is like so plain, Fish and Butter Rice. Right ? Hees. Beverage we had chocolate milkshake, tomatoes and shrimp soup with my all time favourite Ice Lemon Tea.
The food was great. I likes dear's cherry snapper. Best. Mine not too bad. Hahas. Don forget to dip their tata and chili sauce!!! Yum.
Caught Night at the Museum II. Hmm, alright lahs this movie. I actually expecting more. Hees.
Hey Dear, I hope you enjoyed the dinner yea. Hees. I love you baby. Muacks Muacks.