Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Oh great, I almost lost my cell phone!!!
Really thanks to the GV honest staff for returning me my phone back. (: Apologies to dear for making him ran all the way up to the cinema theater. Hees. Ya, I will be extra careful next time. Okay, watched Coming Soon, thai horror movie. Rating okay lahs, some parts kinda lame. Its funny and a little scary too. Haas.
More interesting movies coming!!! The unborn and Friday the 13. Must catch them.
Really thanks to the GV honest staff for returning me my phone back. (: Apologies to dear for making him ran all the way up to the cinema theater. Hees. Ya, I will be extra careful next time. Okay, watched Coming Soon, thai horror movie. Rating okay lahs, some parts kinda lame. Its funny and a little scary too. Haas.
More interesting movies coming!!! The unborn and Friday the 13. Must catch them.