Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Wees. Dinner with shuxian. She brought me to V8 Cafe. Never been there before. Haas. Nice place with nice food lahs. I'm not a fussy kind. We ordered cheesy wedges , chicken and mushroom pizza, salmon spaghetti and bacon spaghetti. The serving was huge! So much till we cannot finish. Lols
She surprised me with her present. Guess wallet! Woo, haha thank you my dear. Ya, will use the wallet one don worry. She also ordered a Orea cheesecake for me! Hees, so sweet of her. Muacks (:
Went to take neoprints. Hahas. I love the one with the ballons. Shuxian bought lots of ballons for me!!! Hehe.
We crapped a lot. Definitely nice to be with her.
Thank you for wonderful treat and present yea. I appreciated everything my dear. Love you.
Wees. Dinner with shuxian. She brought me to V8 Cafe. Never been there before. Haas. Nice place with nice food lahs. I'm not a fussy kind. We ordered cheesy wedges , chicken and mushroom pizza, salmon spaghetti and bacon spaghetti. The serving was huge! So much till we cannot finish. Lols
She surprised me with her present. Guess wallet! Woo, haha thank you my dear. Ya, will use the wallet one don worry. She also ordered a Orea cheesecake for me! Hees, so sweet of her. Muacks (:
Went to take neoprints. Hahas. I love the one with the ballons. Shuxian bought lots of ballons for me!!! Hehe.
We crapped a lot. Definitely nice to be with her.
Thank you for wonderful treat and present yea. I appreciated everything my dear. Love you.