Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Sigh, I'm so stress now. IPP is ending in 9 days time. Its good news and at the same time bad news. Good news is finally I'm graduating. Bad news is, What am I going to do after ipp ?!! Hais. Will uni want me ? And in uni what course should I take ? Which Bank to loan? Damn the money problem LAHS!
Sigh, I'm so stress now. IPP is ending in 9 days time. Its good news and at the same time bad news. Good news is finally I'm graduating. Bad news is, What am I going to do after ipp ?!! Hais. Will uni want me ? And in uni what course should I take ? Which Bank to loan? Damn the money problem LAHS!