Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Okay, I've lots of pictures to post. Yesterday was my mama 77th years old birthday! Haas. Father drove and brought us to 锦珍 restaurant, near AMK.
on the lorry! Snap for fun lahs.
While waiting for the dishes, take pictures first. Threesome together with my cousin, Andrew (:
And we really took lots of photos! Haha.
With me around, there will foreva be phototaking.
Pa and Ma. Both long sighted.
Father ordered a total of 8 dishes! Gosh, damn lots man. We have Broccoli with bamboo shoots and mushrooms, Steam Fish, Asparagus with scallops, Mayo fried prawn balls, Super huge Pig trotters, Seafood with Braised Duck, Longevity mian xian and lastly Yam dessert.
I loved the steamfish and mayo prawn balls. Super delicious! Yummy. This restaurant service is very good. The staff are very helpful and friendly. My family and I are well served.
Cute mama with the mian xian. Wishing you good health yea. Muacks
pa and ma
After the super extremely sumptuous feast. Met up with dear. We had supway for dinner. Was very bloated, so decided to have smth light. Turkey breast! Yummy. I love mayo. Their honey mastard not bad, not that sour like our school. Haas.
HAM is my favourite!
Caught INKHEART! Woo, nice lehs. Storyline slighly similar to Bedtime stories ? But I think INKHEART is more cool lahs. Father and daughter share the same unique gift for bringing characters from books to life when they read aloud. But every character bring to life from the book, one real person disappears into the pages. Hees. Quite interesting.
Okay, I've lots of pictures to post. Yesterday was my mama 77th years old birthday! Haas. Father drove and brought us to 锦珍 restaurant, near AMK.
on the lorry! Snap for fun lahs.
While waiting for the dishes, take pictures first. Threesome together with my cousin, Andrew (:
And we really took lots of photos! Haha.
With me around, there will foreva be phototaking.
Pa and Ma. Both long sighted.
Father ordered a total of 8 dishes! Gosh, damn lots man. We have Broccoli with bamboo shoots and mushrooms, Steam Fish, Asparagus with scallops, Mayo fried prawn balls, Super huge Pig trotters, Seafood with Braised Duck, Longevity mian xian and lastly Yam dessert.
I loved the steamfish and mayo prawn balls. Super delicious! Yummy. This restaurant service is very good. The staff are very helpful and friendly. My family and I are well served.
Cute mama with the mian xian. Wishing you good health yea. Muacks
pa and ma
After the super extremely sumptuous feast. Met up with dear. We had supway for dinner. Was very bloated, so decided to have smth light. Turkey breast! Yummy. I love mayo. Their honey mastard not bad, not that sour like our school. Haas.
HAM is my favourite!
Caught INKHEART! Woo, nice lehs. Storyline slighly similar to Bedtime stories ? But I think INKHEART is more cool lahs. Father and daughter share the same unique gift for bringing characters from books to life when they read aloud. But every character bring to life from the book, one real person disappears into the pages. Hees. Quite interesting.