Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Here comes my FFOOOOODDies again! Hahas.
Met up with my dearest Joyce. She suggested NewYork NewYork so we trained down to Cityhall. Dinner we have Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken chop, Cheesy Chicken, Pink Inc and Dark strawberry!
Pink Inc is very thirst quenching, super nice to drink. Dark strawberry is awesome. Tasted like Milkshake.
After meal, Joyce and I are so ecstatic and we cannot wait to get out COTTON CANDY! Haas. And we both got a BIG one! (: And we seems to have great fun with cotton candy.
Flooded with cotton candy.
love you
Big boobs. Forever she's so crazy! Lols
Didn't do much shopping. Only went in to Hula and Co. The dress is so nice lehs. But expensive sia :(
I must say, even though its just a short metup but I'm so happy to see her. LOLs. Tao yan. *shy.
Dear Joyce, thank you so much for the wonderful CHICKEN treat yea. Hees. Next time I bring u go makan nice food also. Hugs and kisses. Muacks!
Met up with my dearest Joyce. She suggested NewYork NewYork so we trained down to Cityhall. Dinner we have Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken chop, Cheesy Chicken, Pink Inc and Dark strawberry!
Pink Inc is very thirst quenching, super nice to drink. Dark strawberry is awesome. Tasted like Milkshake.
After meal, Joyce and I are so ecstatic and we cannot wait to get out COTTON CANDY! Haas. And we both got a BIG one! (: And we seems to have great fun with cotton candy.
Flooded with cotton candy.
love you
Big boobs. Forever she's so crazy! Lols
Didn't do much shopping. Only went in to Hula and Co. The dress is so nice lehs. But expensive sia :(
I must say, even though its just a short metup but I'm so happy to see her. LOLs. Tao yan. *shy.
Dear Joyce, thank you so much for the wonderful CHICKEN treat yea. Hees. Next time I bring u go makan nice food also. Hugs and kisses. Muacks!