Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Woo. Olevel results release today! I'm so proud of my brother. He scored a million times better than me! Not like my olvl results sucks like hell. Hahas.
Here are his olvl results : English B3 Mathematics A2 Humanities B3 Science A1 Design and Technology B3 Chinese B3
Polytechnic points : 12 Junior College points : 15
Good job my dear brother. He definately made my parents damn happy. Hahas. As promised, I'm going to give him $150 as reward for him to get his stuffs. Hees. Love you.
Woo. Olevel results release today! I'm so proud of my brother. He scored a million times better than me! Not like my olvl results sucks like hell. Hahas.
Here are his olvl results : English B3 Mathematics A2 Humanities B3 Science A1 Design and Technology B3 Chinese B3
Polytechnic points : 12 Junior College points : 15
Good job my dear brother. He definately made my parents damn happy. Hahas. As promised, I'm going to give him $150 as reward for him to get his stuffs. Hees. Love you.